CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

To Do List...

I am trying to be super organized this holiday season and when I just wrote up my to do list, I about passed out!! So much to do, so little time!! After coming home from work all day and then once the boys are finally in bed, it's me time...And that time is mostly spent relaxing from to recover from it all. Now I have to figure out where to find the spare energy I am going to need every night to get this all done!!
Last night, I had some Mariah Carey Christmas music playing while I worked on my first craft of the Christmas season...some ornaments of my boys favorite tv characters. (I will post pics of them later today, if they come out ok...)
Somehow, Mariah Carey's Merry Christmas always puts some pep in my step, a smile on my face and makes all my worries go away. (corny)

0 comments:

Post a Comment