CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Busy Bee

So...they aren't done and it's not when I said I would post them...but again, I slack :)
I am REALLY trying to be frugal this Christmas so I thought I would try and make some gifts. My nephew is totally obsessed with the kids show Yo Gabba Gabba so I made him (am making him) a set of felt ornaments for all the characters. I still need to finish sewing them and stuff em, but that can't take too long, right?!? And my oldest son is in love with Thomas the train. I mean L-O-V-E kinda love. So I thought I'd make him one as his 'special' ornament for the year.




hope they love them :)

Once these are done, on to making the next items on my list. I am not super sewing savy, so it should be interesting! I'll be sure to share my successes and many more inevitable failures here too, as a diary of sorts.
Are you making any of your christmas gifts this year??

0 comments:

Post a Comment