CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Warmth...

It is so nice here today! Made it easy to get up and outta bed this morning, but also made it a lot more difficult to come into work :) I am quite jealous on days like to day of my husband who is home with the kids during the day and works at night. Throw some shorts on those boys and head outside for the day....must be nice!! I find myself irritated that I have to work with two little boys at home, but at the same time I am also thankful for it. Irritated that I get home after a long day at work and am left with only 2 hours before the boys go down for the night. Irritated that I can't take them outside on gorgeous days and watch them play at the park or in the sand box. But thankful that I have adult interaction. Thankful that when I go to work every morning I know that my husband is there taking care and loving up on them while I can't. And thankful that I have a job. That we are making money and staying afloat. It's hard to see so many families losing everything with the loss of a job. It has happened to us before, but not with the kids around, thank God!

0 comments:

Post a Comment