CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Plain Days...

We went down to visit the inlaws yesterday to celebrate my hubby's 29th bday (Happy Birthday Chris!) and it was nice. We had my father in law pick up a train table for Lucas that we found on Craigslist super cheap and he played with that most of the day.





And I spent my time taking pictures of my little chunky boy :)

Can you blame me?? :)
With these two cuties taking up pretty much all of my time once I get out of work everyday, I can't help but feel like I have lost myself. My personality doesn't shine through any more. I need to remind myself that not only am I a mother and a wife, but I am an artist, a friend, an individual. I have just recently come upon the blog world and it has been amazingly inspirational. Like I said before, I am an artist. Art was my world before my family. It's what I went to school for and what I wanted to be when I grew up. I have lost that. But exploring this world of blogging I have stumbled across the MANY crafter blogs and artists blogs and I cannot help but sit online at night for hours and read and collect ideas and be inspired. It is my goal to find myself little by little, begining with the artist within. Now only to find the time :) I hope to get creative and share my adventures here. I hope you don't mind :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment